Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] VTL images to tape

2006-08-22 14:04:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] VTL images to tape
From: Jonathan.Dyck at cognos.com (Dyck, Jonathan)
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 14:04:44 -0400
Sounds like Greg and the some of the rest of the the mailing list are
likely talking about two different products here...

Symantec Enterprise Vault now has a feature to migrate data to disk/tape
etc that was backed up with Netbackup 5.1+

"Vault", the add-on to Netbackup can dupe from VLT to tape...

Or maybe not...  Just an inkling ;-)

Jon