Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Help, media issues

2006-08-22 10:28:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Help, media issues
From: tlewick at hrblock.com (Lewick, Taylor)
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 09:28:52 -0500
Shared storage option.  We have several media servers, but we just zone
all drives to all media servers (except for SAN media servers that back
only themselves up) so it becomes a whatever is available type of
situation.  We  have several hundred to a few thousand clients so we
want to make sure something is always available, so we limit the amount
of drives that can be going at one time on a give media server...