Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Help, media issues

2006-08-22 10:22:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Help, media issues
From: tlewick at hrblock.com (Lewick, Taylor)
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 09:22:06 -0500
LTO2s are shared storage, configured as HCART2
LTO1s are shared storage, configured as HCART1

I have looked at drives over and over again, everything looks okay to
me...

Here is some tpconfig -d on one host that can see DLT, LTO2 and LTO3
(haven't set LTO1 on this host yet...) DLT and LTO3 work great, they are
in separate library. TLD(1) robot/library is DLT and LTO3, TLD(2) is
LTO1 and LTO2...

 18   tld1-lto3-9            /dev/rmt/c76t3d0BESTnb   hcart3   Yes
UP
        TLD(1) Definition       DRIVE=9
 19   tld1-lto3-10           /dev/rmt/c75t3d0BESTnb   hcart3   Yes
UP
        TLD(1) Definition       DRIVE=10
 20   tld2-lto2-3            /dev/rmt/c81t3d0BESTnb   hcart2   Yes
DOWN
        TLD(2) Definition       DRIVE=3
 21   tld2-lto2-4            /dev/rmt/c88t3d0BESTnb   hcart2   Yes
DOWN
        TLD(2) Definition       DRIVE=4
 22   tld2-lto2-5            /dev/rmt/c91t3d0BESTnb   hcart2   Yes
UP
        TLD(2) Definition       DRIVE=5
 23   tld2-lto2-6            /dev/rmt/c82t3d0BESTnb   hcart2   Yes
UP
        TLD(2) Definition       DRIVE=6
 24   tld2-lto2-7            /dev/rmt/c83t3d0BESTnb   hcart2   Yes
UP
        TLD(2) Definition       DRIVE=7
 25   tld2-lto2-8            /dev/rmt/c85t3d0BESTnb   hcart2   Yes
UP
        TLD(2) Definition       DRIVE=8
 26   tld2-lto2-9            /dev/rmt/c90t3d0BESTnb   hcart2   Yes
UP
        TLD(2) Definition       DRIVE=9
 27   tld2-lto2-10           /dev/rmt/c87t3d0BESTnb   hcart2   Yes
UP
        TLD(2) Definition       DRIVE=10
 28   tld2-lto2-11           /dev/rmt/c89t3d0BESTnb   hcart2   Yes
UP
        TLD(2) Definition       DRIVE=11
 29   tld2-lto2-12           /dev/rmt/c93t3d1BESTnb   hcart2   Yes
UP
        TLD(2) Definition       DRIVE=12
 30   tld2-lto2-13           /dev/rmt/c95t3d1BESTnb   hcart2   Yes
UP
        TLD(2) Definition       DRIVE=13