Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] drfile.exe application error on Windows client

2006-08-22 01:40:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] drfile.exe application error on Windows client
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 06:40:53 +0100
First thing I would do is uninstall the client software, reboot the physical
box, reinstall the client software and then ensure the client software is to
the same MP as your Master Server (ie MP3).

Yes certainly a client / server issue, rather than a Netbackup environment
issue indeed.

Also, just as a precaution, may be worthwhile turning off any AV on the
client while installing the software.

HTH

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net