Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bptm log output format question

2006-08-17 17:06:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bptm log output format question
From: Timothy_Tobin at harvardpilgrim.org (Timothy_Tobin AT harvardpilgrim DOT org)
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 17:06:50 -0400
Within the log, each line contains 2 sets of digits (the '[3456.3432]'
part shown below) in brackets separated by a dot, but have been unable to
determine exactly what each side of the digit set represent.   I have
noticed that the 1st digit set appears to correspond to job and/or process
ids,  but I am unable to determine what the 2nd set of digits represent.
I've been all over the manuals, Veritas site and google but have not found
an answer.   I am trying to track down 84 errors within a particular
policy.  Hopefully someone here is familiar with the output format of the
bptm log.  Thanks in advance.

        00:08:04.278 [3456.3432] <2> db_setup_event_log: 48 255

- Tim

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be
privileged and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited.  If you received this email in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete the message without saving, copying or disclosing
it.  Thank you.