Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Aptare vs. NB 6.0 NOM reporting

2006-08-11 16:43:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Aptare vs. NB 6.0 NOM reporting
From: dave-bu at graniteweb.com (David Rock)
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 15:43:41 -0500
* Paul Keating <pkeating at bank-banque-canada.ca> [2006-08-11 15:15]:

For us, that was an issue with Aptare not properly handling a cross
reference of image ids.  If you look at the job that's hanging around,
drill down and see if there are any related jobids.  What you will see
is one of the jobs has valid data, but the other one has essentiall no
data.  Ask them about removing obsolete/old jobs.

--
David Rock
david at graniteweb.com