Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Aptare vs. NB 6.0 NOM reporting

2006-08-11 11:23:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Aptare vs. NB 6.0 NOM reporting
From: briandiven at northwesternmutual.com (briandiven AT northwesternmutual DOT com)
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 10:23:50 -0500
I fall right in between both of you.  I also enjoy the "snail" feature
which easily identifies slow running jobs as well as hung jobs that
haven't moved data in awhile.  However "real time" it is, I do
experience lag time and use it more as a guideline than gospel.  This is
my alert to go check the Activity Monitor for specific jobs and act on
them.

Brian