Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Aptare vs. NB 6.0 NOM reporting

2006-08-10 14:18:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Aptare vs. NB 6.0 NOM reporting
From: Greg.Hindle at constellation.com (Hindle, Greg)
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:18:44 -0400
We are looking at reporting software for Netbackup. We are looking at
Storage Console from Aptare. But I  understand 6.0 with Nom also has
reporting built in. We are currently running 5.0 mp6 but are planning to
upgrade to 6.0. Is anyone using NOM and the reporting feature? Is it
better than Aptare? Views? Opinions?

Greg

>>> This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain legal,
professional or other privileged information, and are intended solely for the
addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not use the information
in this e-mail in any way, delete this e-mail and notify the sender. CEG-IP2