Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SQL Database Restore Failing

2006-08-08 14:38:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SQL Database Restore Failing
From: praveen4092 at hotmail.com (praveen sundriyal)
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 00:08:44 +0530
I am having problem while restoring SQL Database to its original location.I
n my environment we have just upgraded our netbackup master server & clients
to NBU 6.0 MP3 . I am trying to restore a SQL database (Version SQL 2000)
from last month backup. The restore is getting failed with status 25 when
initiated from Master Server -->Backup Archive & Restore window ,I have also
tested from client Backup Archive & restore interface but the error is same
.

After this i have tried to restore from Database Extension GUI from client
but it is failing with status 1(0 is Normal) & not showing any activity in
Activity Monitor on Matser Server.

I have to overwrite the existng Database file & Database is running .do i
have to shutdown the Database But i have tried to restore on Temporary
location & the error is same.

Can anyone help me on this?

bob: Is it OK Now?