Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Vaulting reports

2006-08-07 10:45:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Vaulting reports
From: scottd at HanoverDirect.com (Deiter Scott)
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 10:45:32 -0400
 We run two vault policies weekly and monthly.

The catalog backup step on the weekly policy creates a catalog backup
each week to be vaulted.
These tapes get sent off-site.  Retention period is 3 weeks.

We have these two reports selected as email to operations and our
admins.
        Picking list for vault
        Picking list for robot.

The picking list for the robot is working well.
Currently one catalog backup tape should be returned today.
The picking list for vault does not show any tapes.
Should we expect to see the catalog backup tapes in the "picking list
for vault" report ??

Scott Deiter
717 633 3298