Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restoring entire servers (Windows)

2006-08-02 09:03:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restoring entire servers (Windows)
From: JMARTI05 at intersil.com (Martin, Jonathan (Contractor))
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 09:03:24 -0400
The open file writes don't occur until after reboot.  So essentially
you've got multiple copies of many window files just sitting around in
temporary locations waiting for the next reboot to replace the original
file.  IMO if you are THAT strapped for space on your C: you've got a
worse problem then needing a restore. =P

-Jonathan