Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Multiplexing

2006-07-31 09:29:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Multiplexing
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 14:29:57 +0100
Paul
Kinda guessing you are replying to emails without reading all responses.

In response, the backbone / NICS are all 1GB for all clients.

One policy that contains ALOT of clients has a Schedule set to multiplex 25
and the max the storage unit can do is 25.

Another reason for doing this, was to limit the amount of tapes used for the
backups. But this is purely for one policy that contains what I class as
"low priority" clients with small amounts of Data.

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator