Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Command Line??

2006-07-27 15:32:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Command Line??
From: JMARTI05 at intersil.com (Martin, Jonathan (Contractor))
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 15:32:21 -0400
Forgetting momentarily about the "Command Line" part of this... The only
way I was ever able to get this information (recently to Audit my
versions) was in the Windows GUI, by going to Host Properties, then
Clients.  I selected them all, Hit "Enter" and waited about an hour.
After it FINALLY talks to all the clients (and eliminates duplicates)
you can escape from the pop-up box and find a list of all your servers,
versions and MPs.  Of course,  you can't cut and paste from this screen,
so have fun typing.

Stupid GUI. =P

-Jonathan