Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Script(s) needed for amount backed up and howfa st.........

2006-07-27 07:56:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Script(s) needed for amount backed up and howfa st.........
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:56:51 +0100
Joe
to be honest, I am not sure (unless a 3rd part built in app is used), maybe
the reports can provide some additional details.

Also, speedwise - again not sure what benefit you will get if you see the
average speed, as it could well depend on the type of files / folders it was
backing up at the time.

What I have tended to do (where possible), is roughly work out what kb/sec I
get and based it on an hours usage. But when it hits smaller files,
sometimes the speed drops alot (which I expect).

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net