Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Scheduler woes with Ver 6.0 + MP3

2006-07-25 17:19:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Scheduler woes with Ver 6.0 + MP3
From: Ken.Frinzl at sas.com (Ken Frinzl)
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 17:19:27 -0400
Hi,

 We have a fairly similar setup here:  Master and Media on the same server
running NBU6.0 + MP3.  We have been running MP3 now for 4wks.  The only
difference is that were on Solaris 9.  I haven't seen any problems like that
since we upgraded to MP3.

Ken Frinzl
E-Mail: Ken.Frinzl at SAS.com
Work: 919-531-1905  Cell:919-368-7072