Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Server Backup Times - Scheduling Issues

2006-07-25 15:43:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Server Backup Times - Scheduling Issues
From: Garrett.Covington at trizetto.com (Covington, Garrett)
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:43:43 -0600
I am looking for a script to help me with some scheduling
issues/questions down to the client level.

I was given a list of 600+ servers that I need to reply with the backup
time(s) for each. Does anyone have a script (using bppllist?) that might
help me list the backup time for a client or list of clients based on
the schedule name (ours are named:daily/weekly/monthly/yearly) or type
of backup (full/incremental)?

In a separate but related issue, it would be helpful to have similar
scheduling information about each of my policies' backup times for each
of the schedule within each policy....

Thanks,

Garrett Covington

The TriZetto Group, Inc.