Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Non-Failover to Failover

2006-07-24 14:13:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Non-Failover to Failover
From: rcollins at fxcm.com (Robert Collins)
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:13:10 -0400
Yeah, VCS is the route I'm looking to take. Thanks for the info.

-rcollins

>>> "Greenberg, Katherine A" <GreenbergKA at aetna.com> 7/24/2006 1:23 PM

I would start with making sure that you use the hostname of your
current master as the DNS resolution for the VIP of the cluster.

Aside from that, you shouldn't have to do much, as long as you're going
active/passive.

I'm going to assume you're looking at going with VCS?

~Kate