Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Generating list of all active clients !!

2006-07-21 11:45:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Generating list of all active clients !!
From: Mark.Donaldson at cexp.com (Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com)
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:45:57 -0600
Clients in active policies only.

#!/bin/ksh
PATH=$PATH:/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd

activeclients () {
bppllist -allpolicies | awk '$1=="CLASS" {pl=$2;set=0}
                             $1=="INFO" && $12==0 {set=1}
                             $1=="CLIENT" && set==1 {print $2}' | sort
-u
}

for client in `activeclients`
do
  echo "$client:\c"
  bppllist -byclient $client | awk '$1=="CLASS" {printf("%s ",$2)}'
  echo ""
done

________________________________

        PATH=$PATH:/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd

        for client in `bpplclients -allunique -noheader|awk '{print
$3}'`
        do
          echo "$client:\c"
          bppllist -byclient $client | awk '$1=="CLASS" {printf("%s
",$2)}'
          echo ""
        done
        exit

        Not sure what you mean by "active" clients so I just took this
to be
        just "clients in policies".  If you mean clients in active
policies
        only, then let me know, it's a small tweak.

        -M