Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Making Barcodes?

2006-07-19 07:40:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Making Barcodes?
From: richard_hellier at hotmail.com (Richard Hellier)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 12:40:45 +0100
Ilya,

        Script is attached.  You will need to:

a) Make sure your perl has the necessary modules
b) Put in your own banner items in the page header
c) Put in your own style sheet (if you wish)

As shipped the script writes labels 30 per page (3 columns of 10 labels
each).  If you choose a range of labels wider than 30, then as many pages as
needed are emitted.

Good Luck,

Richard.