Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup buffers

2006-07-18 04:57:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup buffers
From: bob944 at attglobal.net (bob944)
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 04:57:45 -0400
>     Need one urgent help,  MY company has asked me to implement the
> Netbackup buffers,

So you, as a responsible professional, have by read the "Backup Planning
and Performance Tuning Guide," by now, correct?  What are your questions
after that?

It would be irresponsible to muck around with buffer settings--or most
anything else--if you don't understand this process, as you can easily
change the defaults to values that will cause backups to fail, or worse:
cause unrestorable backups.