Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] restoring backups problem

2006-07-17 05:59:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] restoring backups problem
From: david.clooney at bankofamerica.com (Clooney, David)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 10:59:31 +0100
Dustin

Do you have command line access to the master server, if so to make sure
the images are indeed available, run the following with the correct
substitute dates.

 /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bpimagelist -d  07/01/2006 -e
07/17/2006 -client cient -U

This will list the valid images.

Quick Q , are selecting the right policy type in the restore window on
the admin console?

Dave