Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup Speeds Revisited

2006-07-13 12:34:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup Speeds Revisited
From: brooksje at longwood.edu (Brooks, Jason)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 12:34:16 -0400
Paul,
        You must be a seer, or highly experience. :-)

        What we found was that with the move, all the switch ports were
set to Auto, but my master & media were at 100-Full.  Had a network
engineer correct the port and it's all good!  I will soon look at moving
to auto, since we have Gig cards and a Gig switch.

Thanks to all,
Jason