Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Staging option not showing up

2006-07-11 10:59:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Staging option not showing up
From: dustind at coyotesolutions.com (Dustin D'Amour)
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 08:59:52 -0600

I'm not able to see the staging option in the New Storage Unit option
dialog window.  I've updated the Remote Administration Console to MP3
and still unable to see it.  Is this a bug in the GUI and is there a
work around through the CLI that I can get this turned on and working?

Some images showing the missing checkmark can be found at
http://www.imagereality.com/Images/Veritas/

On a separate note got the Status code 73 problem fixed, the
bpstart_notify script was checking to make sure the oracle database was
shutdown through a secondary check.  The log file wasn't being written
to and therefore it kept failing at that check.  Thanks to all that
helped on that issue.

Dustin D'Amour

Coyote Solutions Group

505.742.0066