Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Windows OS restore

2006-07-10 09:00:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Windows OS restore
From: Greg.Hindle at constellation.com (Hindle, Greg)
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 09:00:18 -0400
The fix for us was to install a fresh copy of the Os and ap0plications.
We then restored the application data. Never an easy process. We were on
support line for 6 hours doing this with Symantec support and everything
they had us do would never allow the server to be restored in full and
have it boot with all the apps in tack etc. After wasting so much time
we installed a fresh copy of the server build by image and reinstalled
the apps. Took about 2 hours and the server was back up. It was not a
happy experience.

Greg