Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Veritas-bu Digest, Vol 3, Issue 23

2006-07-07 14:19:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Veritas-bu Digest, Vol 3, Issue 23
From: Mark.Hickey at hds.com (Mark Hickey)
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 11:19:24 -0700
 Bobby,
   Look in the docs or the support site for the procedure for getting
debug output from the java console (I think you have to create a
directory on the master somewhere near the top of the NBU install tree,
but I forget the details.  The console will then generate a file when it
runs that contains, among other things, the command output you are
looking for.

Mark Hickey