Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] CLI or GUI

2006-07-01 05:56:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] CLI or GUI
From: sean_clarke at softhome.net (Sean Clarke)
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 10:56:42 +0100
Got to agree that for most things, the command line is the way to go
especially when working on a remote sites with low bandwidth. Have to
agree that the Command Line is not the most convenient thing in the
world to use for building new policies although I have recently started
using bpadm for this and there you get the best of both worlds :-)

Sean