Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Ndmp restore need help

2006-06-30 16:03:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Ndmp restore need help
From: Greg.Hindle at constellation.com (Hindle, Greg)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 16:03:40 -0400
Nb 5.0 mp6 Solaris 9

Here is the situation. We have 1 master and 2 media servers. The media
servers are at two different locations. Each media server controls 2
L700's one for production data and the other for NDMP. Our one NDMP
robot is down and we need to do a restore. So we took the tapes to the
other location, added them to the NDMP L700. When we run a restore it
keeps looking at the old media server and the downed L700 for the tapes.
How do I tell netbackup to look at the other media server (and the other
NDMP L700) for the tapes?

Greg