Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Disk Staging in Netbackup Ver 6.0 MP2

2006-06-29 17:09:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Disk Staging in Netbackup Ver 6.0 MP2
From: Richard.Mansell at ccc.govt.nz (Mansell, Richard)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 09:09:39 +1200
Sandeep

Have you tried the Java GUI? It can be installed and upgraded independently of
the Master server so may allow you to set up a DSSU properly as you can run it
with a different maintenance pack if needs be.

The Java client patched with MP2 is able to create a DSSU in the Windows
environment.

Regards

Richard