Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Policy Time Grapher

2006-06-27 11:56:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Policy Time Grapher
From: mat.locke at trizetto.com (Locke, Mat)
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 09:56:09 -0600
Hi all. I'm a first time submitter. I haven't seen anything come through
since I've been watching this subscription but our team needs a little help.

I'm looking for a product or application that can take all of our policy
start and finish windows and graphically present them to us so when we make
new policies or add clients, it makes it easier. We are also trying to split
out our production, test, and dev environments so prod gets a higher
priority.

Here is an example of something we did in excel but it's a manual process
and takes a huge amount of time.  (not sure if the screen shot will come
through)

Here is what we have in our environment.
Veritas NetBackup 5.1 MP4
Solaris 9 / 64 bit

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mathew Locke
Systems Engineer, Data Center Storage Management
The TriZetto Group, Inc.
Denver, Colorado