Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] L700 settings

2006-06-23 20:15:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] L700 settings
From: Greg.Hindle at constellation.com (Hindle, Greg)
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 20:15:32 -0400
Nb 5.0 mp6 Solaris 9

We keep getting errors in the FSC log on our L700 robots that say, "DRV
Wait for Rewind Failed - Loading State reported during wait.". I
remember something being said about a timeout parameter in netbackup
that can account for this. But I don't remember where I read that. Has
anyone else seen this? Any suggestions?

Greg