Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 6, Windows, excluding files

2006-06-21 19:54:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6, Windows, excluding files
From: Tim.Wilkinson at dsto.defence.gov.au (Wilkinson, Tim)
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 09:54:20 +1000
Bob - thanks for that; that's a pretty comprehensive answer to my
questions).

Another question is if you backup A_L_D, which implies SYSTEM_STATE (or
SHADOW_COPY for Win2k3), if I was to exclude the DHCP db directories,
would the policy still get the DHCP backups from S_S (even if S_S is
implied in A_L_D, is it actually a separate backup to actual file system
backups)? If that was the case then everything that gets backed up be
S_S could be excluded from A_L_D.

Cheers,

Tim