Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Fragment size question, something that affects us all..

2006-06-21 01:39:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Fragment size question, something that affects us all..
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 06:39:54 +0100
Hello Justin
Sorry I have been unwell.
Ok, well not sure really, but are you referring to the fragmentation size on
the storage unit that you can change? If I recall, I think 1TB is the max
size you can set, but I thought this affected just restores Justin.

Unless I am missing the point here??

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support