Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Checkpoint Restart

2006-06-14 01:55:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Checkpoint Restart
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 06:55:33 +0100
Ahhhhh I see - ok so MAYBE, if a job initially fails with 196 (backup window
closed), and you attempt to re-run, it may automatically fail again.

Now this is interesting, because another site that uses the method you
described complained the job re-launched but got 196 straight away!

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B32AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net