Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] policies not running

2006-06-14 01:45:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] policies not running
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 06:45:56 +0100
If the policy fails to work (and all settings look correct and the same),
then I would start by removing clients and re-adding them.

Its not easy to identify a corrupt policy - the only way I have personally
found to get around the issue is to create a new one. You could also try to
COPY and PASTE the details from the OLD Policy in to the NEWLY created
policy - if that still fails, you know you have bought the problem with you
:-)

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B32AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net