Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] whats wrong with my calendar based backupschedule.bppllist included.

2006-06-13 17:40:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] whats wrong with my calendar based backupschedule.bppllist included.
From: Richard.Mansell at ccc.govt.nz (Mansell, Richard)
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 09:40:24 +1200
We only have one calendar based schedule (for quarterlies) and the start
window spans the whole weekend. We do that as the client backups all get
scheduled at the same time (Friday night) so will sit and queue . Some
jobs therefore will not run until the next day. If the window has closed
by then the jobs will fail as they are outside the run window. Because
only Friday is specified as a run day the backups only try to run once
during the window.

It works fine for us.

Regards

Richard