Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Frequency based versus calendar based

2006-06-13 14:36:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Frequency based versus calendar based
From: Greg.Hindle at constellation.com (Hindle, Greg)
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 14:36:43 -0400
What are the pros and cons of each?

We have switched from calendar base to frequency based but there are
rumblings about switching back. I need more info to keep this from
happening. I have copies down ideas from the current discussion but
thought their has to be more reason why frequency based is better than
calendar based? Right?

Greg