Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Can't believe I'm ranting about this...

2006-06-10 01:57:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Can't believe I'm ranting about this...
From: bob944 at attglobal.net (bob944)
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 01:57:18 -0400
> Subject: Veritas-bu Digest, Vol 2, Issue 45
  [not only quoting a whole digest, but a digest
   where a reply had quoted all of a _previous_
   digest in it... sheesh!]

Okay, some evil virus has gotten into the list, causing at least SIX
people to quote the whole freakin' digest in their list replies in the
last few days.  Please, if you're using a stupid, brain-dead Microsoft
mail client, and your mama ever taught you that top-posting was wrong,
compensate for it:  page down and delete the billion lines you forgot
about before hitting send.

And this just after our esteemed list administrator managed to get all
the thousands of line of HTML crap excised and make the digest
readable... thanks, Doug!