Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] FROZEN vs SUSPENDED

2006-06-05 03:40:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] FROZEN vs SUSPENDED
From: Eric.Ljungblad at CopleyPress.com (Eric Ljungblad)
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 00:40:23 -0700

Restoring a Oracle/lawson DB 10 gig should take no longer than 4 to 6 hours MAx
even on DLT7000 -
if longer there is a time clock issue and or speed issue depending on a couple
of things? We used to have this
issue in DR offsite in 24 hour test, we cut the restore down to 8.5 hours from
24 with a clock timing issue.
Eric