Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Email Archiving

2006-06-02 16:58:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Email Archiving
From: Brandon.Zermeno at Pulte.com (Brandon Zermeno)
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 13:58:03 -0700
I know your management and I am pretty sure that will work!!! We are
also looking at Vault for our Exchange systems. We currently have over 4
TB of data in SG's and I don't even want to guess at how much in .PST
files. This product will send all that data into another DB type
location and will retrieve it for use when the end user clicks on the
shortcut in Outlook. It is pretty slick. The best part would be in a DR
situation. You could restore 100 GIG of storage much faster then 4 TB.
This is more of a "Messaging Manager" type product and (s)he should be
doing the eval on it. Just because it is Veritas does not mean it is a
NBU responsibility.