Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] DB2 database backup error

2006-06-01 12:58:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] DB2 database backup error
From: dileepboyi at gmail.com (D K B Reddy)
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 22:28:36 +0530
Hi

I tried to Backup customer DB2(Ver 8.x) Database.

Client Windows 2003 with SP1,DB2 is installed and configured on this
DB2 version 8.x
Master server on Windows 2003,Netbackup Enterprise server 6.0 MP2.added DB2
license no.
"Administrator" is credential for DB2 Database, and also windows Admin.
Netbackup Client Service is added above user credentials .Restarted service.
customer is using ACCPAC package with DB2 database.
DB2 script files are modified on client as specified by VERITAS documentation.

>From Backup,archive & restore window on client I am able to see
>DB2:DB2:ACCPAC.If I tried to browse Databases I am getting" unable connect
>error code :30082"

Please suggest me how to solve this problem.

Dileep Kumar B
Choice Solutions Limited
Hyderabad, India
# off - 040 - 2354 7600