Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU6 - removing servers/clients from EMM

2006-05-28 22:53:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU6 - removing servers/clients from EMM
From: Tim.Wilkinson at dsto.defence.gov.au (Wilkinson, Tim)
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 12:53:14 +1000
Hi,

I had a test environment with a Master (well actually master/media) and
a Media server setup. I now want to remove the media server from the
environment so I uninstalled Netbackup from the server and now the
server shows up on the Master with a socket 25 error, and there doesn't
seem to be an easy way to remove it all together.
I imagine there is a way, but I just can't find it. Does anyone know how
to remove it from the Master? I've restarted both servers and it's still
there.

Cheers,

        Tim Wilkinson
        I.T. Support Officer
        Science Corporate Information Systems
        Defence Science & Technology Organisation
        Department of Defence

        Tel: (02) 96921484
        Fax: (02) 96921562
        Email: tim.wilkinson at dsto.defence.gov.au