Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backing up IIS

2006-05-23 09:18:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backing up IIS
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 14:18:33 +0100
All Local Drives does include the System State

Therefore, IIS should be fine - And to confirm I also backup IIS without
problems

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B32AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net