Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] jobs board

2006-05-22 18:53:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] jobs board
From: doug at will.to (Doug Hughes)
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 22:53:36 +0000
In the past, it has been occassionally been asked about job postings
here. Being that there wasn't specifically a better place, and that
there weren't a lot of requests, it seemed reasonable. Well, now, LOPSA
(League of Professionally System Administrators) has a jobs board and
that seems like the perfect place to post jobs that would be interesting
to the members of this list. Members get first crack at any postings,
but after a week, they are opened to the public. I hope you find it
useful.

(ObDisclosure: I'm on the board of directors and played a key role in
bringing the jobs board to life. http://lopsa.org/AboutUs,
http://lopsa.org/MayMembership)