Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 6.0Mp2 issues

2006-05-22 18:34:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 6.0Mp2 issues
From: Brandon.Zermeno at Pulte.com (Brandon Zermeno)
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 15:34:03 -0700
During our DR test last week we ran into several issues, after calling
Veritas support they recommended installing MP2 as "it fixes a lot of
problems" Well after the install none of the services would run. I did
manage to get all the services to run with the exception of the EMM
service (kind of an important service). I tried upgrading the DB with
the command line but nothing worked. I had to uninstall MP2 and then
reinstall mp1 to get the environment usable. Needless to say we will not
be installing the patch anytime soon.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email may contain confidential and privileged
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  Any review, use,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
email and delete the message and any file attachments from your computer.
Thank you.