Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Question with bpduplicate.

2006-05-18 06:45:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Question with bpduplicate.
From: bobbyrjw AT bellsouth DOT net (Bobby Williams)
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 06:45:57 -0400
Unless you promoted the duplicated tape to be the primary copy, you won't
see it in the restore list.

If the duplicated tape has a longer retention than the original tape, then
the duplicated copy will automatically be promoted to the primary when the
original primary copy expires.

"bpimmedia -backupid server_12029394" will show the number of copies and
which is the primary.

Bobby Williams
2205 Peterson Drive
Chattanooga, Tennessee  37421