Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Symantec and Linux support

2006-05-10 18:29:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Symantec and Linux support
From: ewilts AT ewilts DOT org (Ed Wilts)
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 17:29:00 -0500
On Thu, May 11, 2006 at 08:08:48AM +1000, Tristan Ball wrote:
> To all the folks who have active Veritas support contracts, and who
> are struggling with Veritas's patchy linux support - can I suggest we
> all add our thoughts to: http://enhancement.veritas.com/

We're not asking for enhancements.  We're asking that they support the
operating systems that are still on active support by their
manufacturers.  If Red Hat has dropped support, I'd agree with
Symantec's position.  Right now, Symantec's position sucks.

I have completed the form though and I'll see if I even get a response.

        .../Ed

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts AT ewilts DOT org