Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] .rhosts

2006-05-04 10:50:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] .rhosts
From: austin.murphy AT gmail DOT com (Austin Murphy)
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 10:50:24 -0400
It isn't that hard to make the install scripts use SSH instead of RSH.
 With your key loaded up in your SSH agent, the install is just as
easy as RSH with the added benefit of actual security.

I found that the Solaris SSH client was not good for this, but
upgrading to the Current OpenSSH made everything work correctly and is
generally a good thing to do anyway.

Austin Murphy