Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NB 6.0 MP2 vault duplication - tape in use

2006-04-26 17:25:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NB 6.0 MP2 vault duplication - tape in use
From: Richard.Mansell AT ccc.govt DOT nz (Mansell, Richard)
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 09:25:46 +1200
Hi Linda

Thanks very much for posting that. I had actually spotted it on the
other forum but we had already trashed our installation ready for the
Production build by then. If it happens again I will definitely give it
a go.

I had a response from Symantec on the Vault 'feature' and after
investigation they have confirmed it was a bug:-

"Engineering have come back and said that they recognise the problem and
have fixed the code. The fix will be included in MP3, if its ultra
critical I can request a binary for you in the meantime. MP3 should be
available around July."

Regards

Richard