Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] BMR

2006-04-24 09:49:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] BMR
From: ray_schafer AT symantec DOT com (Ray Schafer)
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 06:49:11 -0700
I have set up the Webcast for BMR.

        Title: NetBackup Bare Metal Restore v6.0: Tech Overview/Demo
        Date:    April 26, 2006
        Time:    11a.m. Pacific; Noon Mountain; 1p.m. Central; 2p.m.
Eastern

In the Webcast we will cover how to install and configure BMR into your
existing NetBackup 6.0 environment, learn what BMR does on a daily basis
to protect the systems, and go through some recovery scenarios.  We will
conclude the Webcast with a demonstration of a Windows Server recovery.

Join this webcast to learn about VERITAS Bare Metal Restore version 6.0
- an option to NetBackup 6.0 that eliminates the need for disparate bare
metal recovery methodologies and greatly improves the speed and
simplicity of system recovery by providing a common methodology
utilizing the normal backup data within NetBackup. With the Bare Metal
Restore option, NetBackup 6.0 has become the first enterprise backup
solution with a true integrated bare metal recovery option.

A replay of this call will be available after the live session.  We have
upgraded to a new version of LiveMeeting 2005.

To access the LiveMeeting portion of this training:
Click this URL:
https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/symantec/join?id=E-M9DMXB&role=attend&pw=
wXj4_%3En

Type your name (the Meeting ID and Meeting Key fields should be filled
in for you). If they are not, the meeting ID is E-M9DMXB and the
password is wXj4_%3En

Click Enter
Click Open Audience Console on the page that appears

To access the audio portion of this training, call:
Phone:          800-967-7184; 719-457-2633
Confirmation#:  4636141