Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Partitioning a Overland Storage NEO-8000

2006-04-18 16:58:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Partitioning a Overland Storage NEO-8000
From: DDobbs AT mutualmaterials DOT com (Dan Dobbs)
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 13:58:56 -0700
Do you have the TPS (?) card installed? We have a NEO2000, with the
card, so we can use two different type drives. Is that similar to your
situation, or will the 8000 do it w/o add'l hardware?

-dd

-Dan Dobbs, System Administrator
-Mutual Materials
-425.452.2387

>>> "Matthew Stier" <Matthew.Stier AT us.fujitsu DOT com> 4/18/2006 7:01:16 AM

Anyone in this group, familiar with the Overland Storage NEO-8000 and
it's virtual library (ie: partitioning) capability.

I am running NetBackup 5.1, and have tried partitioning my NEO-8000,
however, every time I attempt this, I loose little things, like being
unable to eject media.

I do have Overland Storage working on the problem, but I want to see
if
anyone in the group has run into the same problem.